Ankara prints are popular prints around the continent of African. These prints are uniquely made from wax and dye stamped on cotton fabrics. The fabrics are then cut into square or rectangles and hand sewn together to create master piece. The earth tone fabric prints were gathered together specially to tell a story of fall and the warm colors the leaves turned into. The final piece is a handmade trench with black trims which, expresses the beauty of Fall.
- Length: 114.3 cm / 45 inches
- Main Material : 100% Cotton
- Lining : Poly
- Model wears size 6
- Bust 40‘’ / 106.68 cm, Height 5’ 4” / 152 cm, Waist 32‘’ / 81.28 cm, Hips 42’’ / 106.68 cm
- Machine/hand wash
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry
- Iron at a maximum sole-plate temperature of 110°C - Low heat on the inside
- Mild professional dry cleaning.